Whether you are a first home buyer or an experienced investor, conveyancing requires a meticulous and savvy professional to guide you through the process.
Our Extensive Range of Property Law Services
A conveyance should not be stressful. You should know exactly what stage you are up to in your conveyance and be guided through the process seamlessly. The main component is an open line in communication, and whether it be by text, email, telephone or in person, we are always available to give advice throughout the conveyance.
We service both Queensland and New South Wales property transactions.
Did you know that most firms still draw cheques, send faxes and spend hours on end trying to get in touch with your bank’s settlement department? We subscribe PEXA, which is Australia’s most secure online conveyancing and property settlement platform. It enables us to:
- Chat with your bank’s settlement department, broker and the other solicitor instantly;
- Balance settlement monies and adjustments with the other parties and ensure we have enough funds to settle;
- Change a settlement booking at the touch of a button;
- Draw, review and sign the transfer forms on your behalf;
- Gain access to cleared funds immediately, rather than waiting for a cheque to clear.
If you are buying or selling, we will provide you with the most efficient, reliable, and informative conveyancing service on the market.
Other areas we can assist and provide advice on include:
- NSW Property
- QLD Property
- Buying a Home
- Your First Home
- Residential Leases
- Commercial Leases
- Tenancy Agreements
- Tenancy Disputes
- Put and Call Options
- Loan documentation
- Mortgage documentation
- PPSA documentation
- Severing a tenancy